You are currently at Unilever IRAN
– Visiting chain store (Key Account) customers and taking orders to their stock
– level and shelves.
– Developing and managing relationship with stores management.
– Planning brand wise achievement of his/her monthly targets.
– Submission of the consumer complaints to the relevant units.
– Getting the best shelves for Unilever products in related category meanwhile increasing share of shelves.
– Controlling customers stocks and action planning for the products with close expiry date or low flow.
– At least Bachelor degree.
– Minimum 18 months of related experience (FMCG background is preferred).
– Skilled in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
– Good command of written and spoken English.
– Motivated sales person with good negotiation skill.
– Time management.
– Ability to work under pressure and fully dedicated person.
– Military service status: completed or exempted.