You are currently at Unilever IRAN
– Implementation of products including legal and nutritional conformity, claims check and quality performance monitoring
– Providing feedback on local needs (taste/regulatory compliance),
– distribution & usage conditions, and secondary packaging requirements to UL R&D
– Local specification management: provision of a specification for every product in the market
– Artwork and off-pack communication approval
– Technical support to the Quality team & Consumer Care line
– Communications & Regulatory teams with relevant technical information
– Delivery of accurate ingredient & product specifications using relevant internal Unilever system(s)
– Support activation campaigns with customers & consumers
– Bachelor Degree (industrial engineering or chemical engineering is preferred).
– 4 years’ experience in FMCG companies.
– Good command of English.
– High skill level in Office (specifically excel and power point).
– Team player, Open for self-development, High personal and professional integrity.
– Action oriented-proactive approach.