You are currently at Unilever IRAN
– Master Data Management.
– Month end closing tasks related to costing.
– Monitoring CAPEX and preparing related reports.
– Be in continuous coordination with factory, warehouse and procurement team to collect data.
– Maintaining solid and accurate cost accounting system.
– Calculating cost of raw/pack material and finished goods.
– Preparing and monitoring supply chain and manufacturing budget and related analysis.
– Submitting local and regional reports & commentaries.
– Preparing different cost analysis. – Assisting finance manager to prepare business cases.
– Bachelor/Master Degree in accounting.
– CIMA qualification is an advantage.
– Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
– Working knowledge of accounting in general.
– Cost accounting knowledge is preferable.
– Proficient with Excel.
– Fluency in verbal and written English