You are currently at Unilever IRAN
– Supervising sales team, following Unilever Iran strategies and sales targets in related city.
– Regular visits to the market with the company of sales representatives.
– Planning in store activities in outlets.
– Implementing the new product launches as per defined plans.
– Coordinating distributor stock based on monthly target and flow trend.
– Following distributor’s payment performance.
– Education required: Bachelor degree.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in sales (FMCG background is priority).
– Good command of MS office: Excel and Power point.
– Language Skills: good command of written and spoken English.
– Military service: complete or exempted.
Current Residence: Ahwaz & Isfahan